These versatile solid 14K yellow gold (not plated) pendants feature a classic shallow oval basket setting ideally suited for cabochons, topped off with a lovely filigree bail. The cabochon prong style (flat on the inside and tapered to a point) allows for perfect setting of your cabochons. We also have this basic pendant in a deeper basket version designed specifically for faceted stones with deeper pavilions available HERE. These are a popular choice for many jewelers, jewelry designers and artists to create designs not just brilliant but of timeless elegance.
Whether you want a traditional or a modern and contemporary look, you will find that we have an extensive variety of pendant setting styles and sizes for every taste and to fit different stones.
These pendant settings are available in twelve setting dimensions:
- MTP1331K14 – mounting size: 6mm x 8mm ::: weight: 0.52 grams
- MTP1330K14 – mounting size: 7mm x 9mm ::: weight: 0.68 grams
- MTP1329K14 – mounting size: 8mm x 10mm ::: weight: 0.74 grams
- MTP1328K14 – mounting size: 9mm x 11mm ::: weight: 0.77 grams
- MTP1327K14 – mounting size: 11mm x 13mm ::: weight: 1.30 grams
- MTP1326K14 – mounting size: 10mm x 12mm ::: weight: 1.03 grams
- MTP1325K14 – mounting size: 10mm x 14mm ::: weight: 1.28 grams
- MTP1324K14 – mounting size: 12mm x 14mm ::: weight: 1.37 gram
- MTP1323K14 – mounting size: 11mm x 15mm ::: weight: 1.35 grams
- MTP1322K14 – mounting size: 13mm x 18mm ::: weight: 1.76 grams
- MTP1321K14 – mounting size: 16mm x 22mm ::: weight: 2.19 grams
- MTP1320K14 – mounting size: 18mm x 24mm ::: weight: 2.56 grams
There are no reviews yet.