The sterling silver sheet is polished to give it a mirror finish. It has endless design possibilities for many jewelers, jewelry designers and artists because it can be transformed into unique and impressive jewelry components by using a variety of techniques including cutting, sawing, riveting, punching, shaping, texturing or stamping, and more. With basic tools you will be able to bring your own designs to life and create artistic metal jewelry.
This .925 sterling silver flat sheet is 2″ (50mm) wide and can be ordered in any desired length in inches or centimeters.
Please refer to the following table for approximate grams per inch or centimeter.
- SS20G-IN – 20 gauge (0.031″) ::: width: 2″ ::: weight: 11 grams per inch
- SS22G-IN – 22 gauge (0.025″) ::: width: 2″ ::: weight: 8.65 grams per inch
- SS24G-IN – 24 gauge (0.020″) ::: width: 2″ ::: weight: 6.35 grams per inch
- SS26G-IN – 26 gauge (0.018″) ::: width: 2″ ::: weight: 5.19 grams per inch
- SS28G-IN – 28 gauge (0.013″) ::: width: 2″ ::: weight: 4.2 grams per inch
- SS20G-MM- 20 gauge (0.81mm) ::: width:50mm ::: weight: 4.33 grams per centimeter
- SS22G-MM- 22 gauge (0.64mm) ::: width: 50mm ::: weight: 3.41 grams per centimeter
- SS24G-MM- 24 gauge (0.51mm) ::: width: 50mm ::: weight: 2.5 grams per centimeter
- SS26G-MM – 26 gauge (0.45mm) ::: width: 50mm ::: weight: 2.04 grams per centimeter
- SS28G-MM – 28 gauge (0.32mm) ::: width: 50mm ::: weight: 1.65 grams per centimeter