The sterling silver pendant has an oval shape with an oval crown style mounting and 6 prongs onto which you would ideally mount an oval cut stone. This deep setting has an open back so it’s ideal for stones with extra deep pavilions. The claw mounting is designed slightly smaller than the size of your stone to allow enough tension on the claws so that they snap around your gem when you apply pressure. This setting is not recommended for cabochons. It is a popular choice for many jewelers, jewelry designers and artists to add beautiful and a true statement piece to their designs.
This pendant is available in the following dimensions:
- MTP230 pendant size: 12.4mm x 6.5mm ::: mounting size: 5mm x 7mm ::: weight: 0.39 gram
- MTP231 pendant size: 13.7mm x 7.7mm ::: mounting size: 6mm x 8mm ::: weight: 0.61 gram
- MTP232 pendant size: 16.6mm x 9.7mm ::: mounting size: 7mm x 11mm ::: weight: 1.05 grams
- MTP256 pending size: 19.7mm x 10.3mm ::: mounting size: 7mm x 13mm ::: weight: 1.27 grams
- MTP233 pendant size: 21.5mm x 11.9mm ::: mounting size: 9mm x 11mm ::: weight: 1.66 grams
- MTP234 pendant size: 23.5mm x 12.4mm ::: mounting size: 11mm x 17mm ::: weight: 1.94 grams