Thank you for continuing to trust us for your jewellery making needs. We are grateful for your patronage and remain committed to ensuring we meet your requirements while maintaining your safety and well-being during COVID-19.
We know that for some of you, visits to our showroom is important. We will partially reopen our showroom keeping in mind your safety and ours while continuing to provide you with excellent service.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in our showroom and have put in place protocols to make your visit safe while protecting ourselves.
We have put in place the following restrictions for visits to our showroom:
- You must make an appointment before visiting our showroom.
- You must wear a facial mask during your visit (we do not offer masks).
- You must sanitize your hands upon entry (we offer hand sanitizer).
- You should not have travelled internationally within the last 6 months.
- You should not show any sign of illness.
We wish you safety and wellness and maintain positivity during the difficult COVID-19 situation.