These antiqued sterling silver beads are cast into the shape of a closed (but slowly opening) lotus flower bud. They are used as a decorative object by jewelers, jewelry designers and artists for their jewelry designs. Traditional makers of rosaries and quality heirloom jewelry pieces also use beads.
Personalize your designs by selecting from an extensive variety of bead shapes and sizes.
These beads are available in the following dimensions:
- SB4572: 7mm x 7mm ::: hole diameter: 2.5mm ::: weight: 1.25 grams
- SB4573: 6.5mm x 7.5mm ::: hole diameter: 1mm ::: weight: 1.30 grams
- SB4574: 7mm x 8mm ::: hole diameter: 1mm ::: weight: 1.10 grams
- SB4575: 6.5mm x 8.5mm ::: hole diameter: 1.2mm ::: weight: 1.19 grams
- SB4576: 7.5mm x 10mm ::: hole diameter: 1mm ::: weight: 2.25 grams
- SB4577: 9mm x 10mm ::: hole diameter: 1mm ::: weight: 1.92 grams
There are no reviews yet.